27 February 2009

A Quick Note To Dad

My father asked me how many publications I had under my belt. Dad, here's the list:

"The Mind's Aye", 2009
"A Space, A Period, and A Capital", 2009 [a 2009 ABNA entry]
"Passing The Time – A Novella", 2008
"Are You With The Program?", 2007
"Sticks to Lying", 2006
"Helen of Kosciusko", 2006
"Milk Chocolate", 2005
"A Work In Progress: The Unabridged Works of Rick Hill", 2004
==> Including works from the previously published books,
- "A Quiet Repose", 1998
- "Of Friends, Neighbors, Lovers and Miscellaneous Passers-by", 1992

Works also published elsewhere (as Rick Hill):

- "And So It Came To Pass"
- "Romance Writers Try Comedy"
"ArĂȘte – Literary Magazine", University of Alabama In Huntsville (2001)

- "The Official Social Protest Songs"
- "Striving for Efficiency"
"Gallery" - Walters State Community College literary magazine (1985)

I also have one unpublished work called "The Last Word?"

No comments:

Post a Comment