18 November 2009

Quick Cel

Some recent movies I watched and from which I gained interesting social commentaries:
Time to prepare my students' final exam with which they will demonstrate their memorisation capabilities in relation to the subject of Linux server administration.

= = =

Re-reading my last few blog entries and recalling my difficulty getting a full night's sleep the last few nights tell me I'm more interesting to myself in my writing when I've had long stretches of/for REM brain activity. Otherwise, I make frequent typos and language rule errors unintentionally. Which is more important - live for the moment in observation mode and write about it later on, OR live for the moment with full gusto and only have time to take a breather before living the next moment, letting someone else worry about writing down what happens to just another member of my species on another given day? I've spent a lot of time in the former. Time to experience the latter for a while, eh, Rick?

No comments:

Post a Comment