24 November 2009

Room Odor Eliminator

23rd November 2009, 12:30

The playful twist twixt tween the scenes inside the words outside the lines. Since I know I'm not anywhere else but here in this body, place and time. Since I know life is not my body, place and time. Since. Because. Although. Often. However. Given that.

The power of not using power. The backwards glance while tripping forward on one's feet. Pinching oneself to assure the moment you're there.

Intelligence a definition not defined intelligently.

Wading into deeper waters to lose touch with the ground, all while taking a stroll with professional sharks.

Innocent as you please.

Discarding a pack of playing cards. Drawing an ace of UAV air battles, instead.

87,650 times 13,579 plus 1@$24. Remainders not bargained for.

Because I am you, you are a diarist, a journalist, a documentarian of dryptic doodling who makes no valid points except in the moment where you didn't exist.

Saving a whale from the attacks of hungry retired greyhounds and abused Rottweilers.

Schooled in sculling schooled fish from a skulking schooner.

Celebratory moments documented by you and completely missed by me, no “us” with which to share the moment.

Is a talent unused a talent wasted?

The pain, confusion and history of getting from here to there. The means and the ends. If you already know the answer to a problem, do you need to work out the details of how to get there? Is there a shortcut from one historical moment to the next?

Do you measure yourself in absolute terms or in comparison to those who know you, or those you think you know and have read/heard about? Yes, that question is cheating. Of course it's rhetorical. Absolutes do not exist. Everything is viewed as measured against something else. Interpositoriallianismishful.

Do you see the nuances that separate a gang of thugs from a group of determined business leaders? Again, the difference seen in the power of not using one's power. Knowledge is not power. Knowledge is a paving medium for pouring the pathway to wisdom. Power is wisdom. A wise leader keeps the scabbard sheathed, the flash of jewels on one's belt sufficient to get the message across.

A thug, on the other sleeve, exercises power with no need for wisdom. The power of the moment outside of time. Another way to meditate on the now, now, now, now, now.

Exercise your time in the moment and play with the height and width. See one dimension or two or three or four or more.

I am you. These words have no meaning. You are me. We are not each other. My goal is getting our species past seeing us as a species by first seeing us as one species so we can get off this planet and on to more important matters. I happen to use one language for the most part with an imperfect combination of words and grammar rules that reflect my upbringing in several overlapping subcultures but I do not promote those subcultures over others intentionally. However, I know I am of my species in place and time. My wisdom – limited, insignificant, unsubstantial but powerful – does not include clear views of future cultural markers or memes. I know what I know without wanting to exercise my power to know more.

Power for the sake of power is petty. Wealth for the sake of wealth is a waste. The future is in your hands. Build the future wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment