20 April 2009

Fifteen miles on the Erie Canal

Do you know who your friends or pals are? I had been in the habit of posting suggestions about my stock market investing but a friend of mine cautioned me against it because it might be construed as advice. Since I'm not a professional investor for myself or others, I don't see how someone could misconstrue my free blog posts as advice. However, in this day and age of a re-emerging stock market, I'll stick to my sage advice and listen to my wise friends, keeping my market observations to myself. I doubt someone would want to pay me to help them become an at-risk millionaire, anyway, let alone anyone thinking he/she would become a millionaire on my free ramblings. Besides, it's so easy to make money everyday right now that I think the cardinals chasing each other outside my window could get rich if I just stuck birdseed on a computer keyboard and let them peck their way to a full stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment