29 October 2009

Lost In Allemagne

Mad, Hopeful, Dazed, Depressed, Contented, Ashamed, Famished, Cranky, Stressed. The many moods of mes chats mâles.

A day of contemplating life through another's eyes.

Meanwhile, on the battlefront...

David McWilliams: Rich get richer as rest of us pay for their mistakes

Kierkegaard on the Couch

The Mismeasure of Woman

= & =

A day of contemplating nothing and nothingness, happiness a stranger in a strange land somewhere. What's the point of using ASCII or binary if the text won't type itself since today's not a day for one to be typing one's thoughts? :^(

The recession over and less than 90 percent of the people fully employed. Should the remaining folks jump for joy? Best be quiet, eh? Guess I should be a good bloke and eat me fish and chips and drink me draught. Daft, I say. Here's my fully Monty to those who put us in this mess, guilty and charged up. Maybe there's something numbing on the telly to take my mind off me. A couple of mouse hunters my companions for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment