05 October 2009

Quit Pushing

"Have you ever heard of the Aristocrats?"

"Aristocats?"

"No, the Aristocrats?"

"Hmm...sounds familiar...are you referring to those who rule by fear and love, fear of their might and love of their lavish expenditures?"

"Could be...but have you heard of what they can do?"

"What can they do?"

"Is that the question?"

"I don't know...is it?"

"If you were called the Aristocrats, what would you do?"

"What would I do?"

"That's what I asked, isn't it?"

"Is it?"

"But what would you do?"

"What would you do?"

"If I were the Aristocrats?"

"What if you were the Aristocrats?"

"If I were the Aristocrats, what would I do?"

"Isn't that the question?"

"If I were the Aristocrats, what would you do?"

"What would I do?"

"What would I see?"

"If you were the Aristocrats?"

"If you were watching the Aristocrats, what would happen?"

"You mean, if you were watching the Aristocrats?"

"If I was performing as the Aristocrats watching the Aristocrats, what could possibly happen?"

"If I was watching the Aristocrats perform as the Aristocrats with me in and out of the performance, what would happen next?"

"But what would happen first?"

"Who are the Aristocrats?"

"Who are the Aristocrats?"

"Isn't that what I asked you?"

"But isn't that the question we're trying to answer?"

"Is it?"

"Is what?"

"Is that the purpose of the Aristocrats?"

"What is the purpose of the Aristocrats?"

"Isn't it?"

"Do you think so?"

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you think the Aristocrats' performance is what their purpose is all about?"

"Isn't the purpose of the Aristocrats to question their performance?"

"No, isn't the performance the purpose of their purpose?"

"Is the purpose their performance of their purpose?"

"Yes, their purpose is to question their performance, isn't it?"

"But who are the Aristocrats?"

"Aren't you?"

"Aren't I what?"

"Aren't you who they are?"

"They are who?"

"The Aristocrats?"

"Why didn't you say so in the first place?"

"Why didn't you ask me?"

"The Aristocrats?"

"Very aristocratic, wouldn't you say?"

"Is it time for their performance?"

"Do you think we're ready for such a performance?"

"Do you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment