12 October 2009

World Media Day

My apologies. I am rewriting this blog entry - someone pointed out a series of negative comments at the bottom of a forum I hadn't scanned completely, comments that do not reflect my point of view.

Sorry I missed the events of the World Media Summit. Here's the address from the Chinese leader, Hu Jintao:

http://www.worldmediasummit.org/english/2009-10/09/content_17889208.htm

As always, we are responsible for ourselves and our behaviour around others. I take responsibility for my actions in not fully reading through a forum. I leave you with this thought:
You're out with your friends. One of them pulls out a bag of chicken eggs and throws the eggs on a house. Another friend pulls out a bag of rocks and breaks the house windows. You have done nothing in regards to these actions because they happened too quickly for you to stop them. Are you jointly responsible?

No comments:

Post a Comment