20 October 2009

Who's Not Paying Their Taxes?

Now, I'm not here to accuse any particular legislator but have you ever noticed the number of legislators that get caught not paying their taxes or having workers for whom they don't pay employee taxes? Or the fact that in this tough economy, with all the talk about the economic slowdown and reduction in collection of taxes, we haven't had a push by legislators to take a pay cut, lower their expense accounts, or reduce their support staff?

Not that I should be the one talking. I haven't reduced my support staff during this economic downturn, either. The same squirrels, birds and insects are free to feed off my land as when the economy was growing rapidly.

Well, folks, time to hitch up this wagon and hit the road. Peddle my wares in the next town. Yippie-kai-yay, Mister Falcon.

No comments:

Post a Comment