21 February 2010

Driving A Coupe In Niger

While Nigerians watch their neighbours in Niger all cooped up during this latest coup, where is the esprit de corps to prevent corpses from lining up the streets on which one could drive a coupe?

Meanwhile, the data keeps on keeping on, telling me that I don't need to listen to opinions to tell me what the planet's clearly telling me with facts:

Facing the Skeptics' Arguments

Faith in faith versus faith in numbers means doing nothing about something going on without nothing to show someone.

Never let a symbol symbolise symbolic cymbals balanced on balloons held up by Tom Thumb's thimbles.

Other facts that tell me our planet's facing changes: mininature rhinos (armadillos) living underneath my house and "rooting for grubs" in our backyard garden.



Time for a cup of Dunkin' Donuts robust coffee, using caffeine to boost my perceived level of energy so I can enjoy today and ignore my chest congestion for a few hours.  This blog is about you but right now I need to focus on me to heal myself so I can spend more time thinking about you in good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment