17 September 2009

Bathroom Humour

"So you're the great Benjamin Netanyahu."

"And you're the formidable Mahmoud Ahmadinejad."

"Standing together at the urinals."

"Yeah, it looks like our piss is the same colour."

"And your size, it's not so different than mine."

"So what are we to do?"

"I don't know. You keep encroaching on the territory of my brothers."

"And you keep denying the existence of mine."

"Hmm."

"Yes."

"Will we ever find a solution to our permanent problem?"

"I don't know. Abraham. Ibrahim. We agree on a few things."

"But that Jesus fellow. I suppose we both have a problem with that prophet."

"Indeed. So perhaps we are not so far apart in our philosophies?"

"Perhaps. Tell me, do you shake before you zip up or just drip and dry?"

"See for yourself."

"Ah. Then we do have a difference."

"Perhaps. Small in comparison to what we have to work out between our people."

"You said it, not me."

No comments:

Post a Comment