11 September 2009

Movie of the Day

A moving picture from my youth entertained me this afternoon: "From Noon Till Three," starring Charles Bronson and Jill Ireland on the Western TV channel of my cable TV service, the kind of spoof like "Undercover Blues" that mixes adventure family-style with a bit of spice, a genre all its own, including "True Lies" and "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" of recent vintage.

In the queue, "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes," another walk down my celluloid past.

Time to take a break for a few days, read some books and explore the woods. I've let the Internet hold my eyeballs too much lately, basing too much of my characters' lives on current events (in other words, the world gets along just fine without these words of mine). No need to blog every day of my short life with 14,847 days left! Can I handle the downtime, the typing withdrawal??? With no paying audience waiting for my next entry, I think I can be happy by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment