31 August 2009

Cameras Go Where Eagles Dare To Fly

Comrade (yes, I like this word),

I have perfected the model after all. Please cancel your travel plans immediately. As you told me, I used their universally-available computer access system to download plans for our surveillance system. Here is the information you thought would be available:
http://www.twitt.org/1partdrib.html
I purchased the plans and have a flying unit equipped with video and sound. Our agent in the air, hidden in plain view, is circling overhead getting us the data that will make us famous back home in the motherland. I will continue to build units and add the GPS tracking systems you have sent to the warehouse. We will soon have all the data we need to figure out what they have done to anger our superiours. May their nose hairs grow to be five feet long and uncuttable!

Your brother in peace,
Nex'nint Cloeath

No comments:

Post a Comment