25 August 2009

The Challenge of Heritage

For those who emailed me for more hints, I'll repeat myself. I'll repeat myself. A woman walks up to me (well, she was shorter). She has her henchmen beside her. She tells me she recognizes me from the last time she visited. I acknowledge her as if she's another human. She acknowledges my acknowledgement. Knowledge all around. Love in the air. Who is she?

She is one of my kind, real. Outside the lines. Netted. And she taught me all I know.

She is you. She is the mother of her children, the daughter of her father, married to the right-hand man (right kind of man, too, if you want to know).

Your goal is to be more like her. When you have reached that goal, you have surpassed. Then you have the answer you seek.

She found her answer in a diner in Huntland, Tennessee, USA. And as they say, she ain't from around here, neither, living more than seven thousand kilometers away.

No comments:

Post a Comment