31 August 2009

Steady, steady...got it!

I was getting ready for an afternoon airplane flight when a friend revealed a shocking revelation that caused me to shut down the airport so I could find a free computer terminal for myself.

Did you know that TV shows, movie networks and websites are designed to prep large numbers of people to go out and see new movies, buy old movies, buy videogame machines and rent/buy video games? Why had I not heard of that?

My life is now changed. I no longer think of myself as a corporate plaything. Now I know. Pop culture history belongs to the producers. I'm an artifact. I might as well step into a humidity-controlled museum and put myself on display. No room for me, you say? You mean, they're filming a movie in there, too? Where can you go there's not a camera shoved up your nose? lol

The afternoon wind's picked up. If you see me bouncing around, wave hello. I'm not drunk, talking on the cell phone or texting. I'm probably testing a Terrafugia. You didn't think I'd be satisfied with my feet planted on ground forever watching a toy being directed by my hands, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment