18 August 2009

Version Control System

Building confidence, like constructing a dwelling for strangers, takes confidence. I've often banged my head against a wall trying to sort that out. How can I build something with something that I haven't built yet?

Reminds me of the word "thinktank." Am I supposed to see a resemblance to "tank" as in a vehicle of war, "tank" as in a structure to house fish, or "tank" as in a situation that has collapsed? How does the word "think" relate to any of those in a positive manner?

I put those thoughts aside for the moment to contemplate a much deeper thought. Hair and goo growing in the trap under the bathroom sink. I worked for a plumber for a while. He keeps a collection of these hair-toothpaste-mouthwash-soap-spit-snot-disinfectant-cleaner alien lifeforms growing in his basement. Yes, that's right, in tanks. Builds his confidence and gives you something to think about, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment