27 August 2009

Use number at edge of negative

Testing. Testing. One, two, three... Is this thing on? Good!

Hello, and welcome to the first broadcast from the Bigelow Module of Virgin Galactic Space Hotel Ten. I'm glad you can see this, whether in your goggles or within other remote units you wear. We're giving this special event just for you.

We have a treat for you today. Of course, it's a visit by the One to officially open the hotel for business. We're told that once the cryogenic unit issues have been sorted out, the Branson family will be up here within the year.

All of you know about the wonderful philanthropic efforts the One has been making on behalf of the world's corporations. Without the One, we wouldn't be here, safe and out of danger of radiation exposure, secure in our knowledge that our bodies are taking care of us and fully connected to one another. It goes without saying that should a fellow human have an internal unit fail, we're ready to take the defective person back to the Recycle Center for processing.

The One's been busy lately, splitting time between many events, taking advantage of the new law passed by the World Court, allowing the One to have as many copies of the One made to meet the demands of the people.

I tell you what. We're lucky! We're told this is the original One on board with us today. How's that for an exclusive?

In any case, let's take a short video tour of the facilities that my production crew shot earlier today and we'll be back with the grand opening.

Okay, are we still on? No? Good. Look, this suit is cramping my ass. I thought we could walk around this place in regular clothes. I don't care if there's a leak issue. It's making me look overweight here. What? They've got it fixed? Fantastic. Here, take these gloves, will you? I don't have much time. And let's reshoot that intro. I want my hair in place this time, too. My head looked like a gull wing about to flap and fly away!

No comments:

Post a Comment